|Cell (575) 605-6561
||Cell (575) 942-8222
FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Lea County residents household materials only (Not Commercial)
- Yard trimmings, weeds, and yard trash
- Furniture and mattresses
- Demolition material, wood, sheet rock, and carpet on Saturday and Sunday (pickup load or less)
- Large trailer loads of residential demolition on Monday through Friday
- Four (4) tires per load per day
- Tree limbs
- Appliances (Freon removed) and metal
- Tires (4 per load) (with and without rims)
- Cardboard (corrugated only)
- Some Plastics
- Used Motor Oil
Non- Acceptable Materials
- No- Commercial, business, contractors, and landscapers (go to the landfill in Eunice) FACILITY IS FOR PUBLIC USE ONLY
- No- Roofing materials (shingles)
- No- Concrete, rocks, bricks
- No- Tree trunks, root balls with or without dirt still on it
- No- Sand, dirt
- No- Pallets
- No- Dead animals or livestock and parts of dead animals and livestock
- No- Tractor/ trailer, heavy equipment, and farm tires
- No- Hazardous materials
- No- Special Waste
- No- Characteristic Hazardous Waste (Ignitable, Corrosive, Toxic, Reactive)
- No- Liquids, oils herbicides, cleaning products, solvents, stains, paint, paint thinner, and asbestos
- No- Medical or infectious waste
- No- Ceramic tiles and spools
- No- Cement
- No- Paint Liquid Form
- No- Sludge
- No- Ash
- No- Asbestos
Closed some holidays
Hours of Operation
North Hobbs- West of Halliburton, 4401 Business Park Blvd
Monday – Saturday 8:00A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Sunday 11:00A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Monument, Knowles, and Maljamar – Adjacent to the Fire Departments at each location
Tuesday 12:00P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Thursday 8:00A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Saturday 8:00A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
For questions or comments please call (575) 391-2983.