The LOVINGTON - LEA COUNTY EXTRATERRITORIAL ZONING AUTHORITY will hold a REGULAR MEETING and PUBLIC HEARINGS on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2023, at 5:30 P.M. in the First Floor Meeting Chambers, Lea County Courthouse, 100 N. Main, Lovington, NM. Public Hearings will be held to consider zoning application recommendations for the following sites:
1. Application to change from an R-1 Family Residential Zone to an R-4 Industrial Zone for 2101 W. Fir, located in Five-O Subdivision, Block 2, Lots 1-3; the southwest intersection of Fir Street and Twenty- First Street.
2. Application to change from an R-1 Family Residential Zone to an R-4 Industrial Zone for 502 Lone Star Lane located in Chavez Addition, Unit 2, Block 20 & Block 21 also being at the intersection of Lone Star Lane and Canyon Lane.
3. Application to change from an R-1 Family Residential Zone to an R-4 Industrial Zone for 2406 West Gum in Mesquite Grove Subdivision, Unit 3, Tract 6, actually being the parcel on the north side of Gum Street at intersection of Gum Street and 25th Street.
4. Application to change from an R-1 Family Residential Zone to an R-3 Commercial Zone for 1428 North 7th Street in Section 4, Township 16 South, Range 36 East, also being the 10-acres and structure east of 1506 North 9th Street.
5. Application to change from an R-1 Family Residential Zone to an R-4 Industrial Zone for 2922 South 2nd Street being the Southeast corner of Section 16, Township 16 South, Range 36 East also being ¾ of a mile south of Brian Urlacher on the west side of 2nd Street.
A copy of the agenda can be obtained from the Lea County Website www.leacounty.net
or the County Manager’s Office (575-396-8602) seventy-two (72) hours prior to the meeting. If you are an individual with a disability who needs a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, translator, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Lea County Manager’s office located in the Lea County Courthouse in Lovington, New Mexico, at least one week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Lea County Manager’s Office at the Lea County Courthouse if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.
LOVINGTON-LEA COUNTY EXTRATERRITORIAL ZONING AUTHORITY
Dean Jackson, Chair