1. Entering into the Fair:
Sunday, August 5, from 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Monday, August 6, from 7:00am to 1:00pm
Entry application must accompany each exhibit
No late entries will be accepted
2. Exhibitors having 10 or more entries are encouraged to pre-register. Entry Forms will be accepted at the Extension Office until Friday, August 3rd, 2018.
3. All products must have been grown during the 2018 season with the exception of nuts which can be from the previous year.
4. Entry Fee: $1.00 per entry for the first three entries. Please keep receipt from other entries to avoid additional entry fee charges.
5. Junior: 19 and under– Must designate on Entry form the appropriate classes.
6. All products must have been grown by the individual making the entry.
7. No Exhibitor will be allowed in the department during judging.
8. Additional classes may be added at the discretion of the superintendent.
9. Adult and Junior entries will be judged separately.
10. Premiums on all classes: 1st- $2.00; 2nd- $1.00
11. Best of Show Adults and Juniors Premium: $5.00
12. There is a premium cap set at $25.00.
13. Premiums will be given on Sunday, August 12th, 2018 in the Yucca Building from 9am to 12pm. Any premiums not collected during this time will be forfeited.